Unused, Mitec 10W C-Band BUC 5.85-6.425GHz Model MTX-596440-60-ES
(Includes manual, mounting hardware and brackets, unused in the original box)
The new generation of Mitec VSAT medium power Block Up-Converters comes with a super-compact form
Factor and is lightweight, which allows it to be mounted directly on an antenna feed.
This type of installation does not incur any TX loss, enabling the end-user to minimize the size and cost of a VSAT station using the smallest antenna and the lowest TX power possible.
• Compact size and lightweight (ideal for direct mount on antenna OMT that provides no TX loss)
• Low power consumption
• Non-standard frequency range options available
• FSK Interface (Mute control, RF power detection, Alarm status, Temperature monitoring, Lock status) via IF cable
• Fanless package for 10 W or forced air cooling for 20 W and 40 W
• Both Internal and External 10 MHz
reference options available
• Wide range of supply voltage 24-48 VDC for 5-10 W; 48 VDC only for 20 W and 40 W
• Built-in input overcurrent protection will shut down the BUC when 20 W or 40 W is powered from 24 VDC
• Status LED
If you want to contact us about this BUC, please fill out the form and we will be contacting you shortly