Applied Satellite Engineering has the ultimate solution for using your Iridium 9505A satellite phone indoors and outdoors. Just dock your Iridium phone in our docking station and you can use satellite communications with standard analog phone sets or your company’s PBX system. When you need to leave your boat or office, just un-dock your handset and take it with you. Never be out of touch again!
Advanced features include:
- “Smart Dialing.” The docking station knows the correct format for the country that is being dialed and places the call once the number is entered. Smart Dialing eliminates the superfluous “00” IDD code (no more international dialing sequence).
- Simple Operation. The docking station combines clear LED status lights with the Iridium handset’s graphical display for setup, troubleshooting, programming, and operation.
- Base Station Ringer. Audible alert of incoming calls.
- Versatile Power Input. 10 – 32 VDC input range supports power systems on most vehicles and marine vessels. An included universal power adapter allows 100/240 VAC, 47/63 Hz operation. A DC vehicle adapter is also included.
Technical Specifications & Features
- RJ11 Connect. Connects to an analog phone (single or PBX) including multi-handset wireless phones. Use of a cordless phone with expandable handsets can provide up to eight units within a two-mile range (unobstructed) from the base station
- Hands-free Connect. Headset/microphone jack offers audio enhancement circuitry to provide excellent voice quality.
- Data port connect. RS232 port for data connections. Compatible with Iridium’s Direct Internet 2.0
- Iridium certified product. Additional approvals and certifications include CE and IEC60945
- Interfaces: POTS (RJ11), RS232, 2.5 mm handsfree
- Length: 9.75 in.
- Width: 5.25 in.
- Height: 3.5 in.
- Weight: 1.4 lb
- Operating temperature range: –15°C to +70°C
- Power: 10 – 32 VDC or use included a power adapter for 100/240 VAC,47/63 Hz
- Approvals: Iridium, CE, IEC60945 (indoors)
If you have any questions about this device, please, use the link below to contact us.