The Hughes 9350 Class 11 BGAN terminal provides a solution for mounting a BGAN terminal on a moving vehicle. This system provides Internet and Voice access. It supports POTS and ISDN voice handsets. Max speed is 400+ kbps. 256 kbps streaming. A WIFI transceiver is built-in to the terminal. No antenna pointing is required. This device comes with a 10-inch antenna.
Hughes 9350-C11 Key Features:
- Fully autonomous tracking antenna acquires and tracks the BGAN satellite signal while on the move
- Easy antenna installation on vehicle roof
- Includes RF cable and power cable for vehicular installation
- Up to 464 kbps shared data rate and 128 kbps streaming IP data rate*
- Auto context activation feature allows PDP contexts to be activated without user action
- Internal Web MMI for configuration and control without the use of LaunchPad
- Web MMI is accessible via Wi-Fi-enabled PDAs, Blackberrys, and iPhones
If you have any questions about this device, please, use the link below to contact us.